Tuesday 15 May 2012

Squeezing in time to craft!

Well we have all had a lovely weekend in the PoppyToms household, Master maker and Little Lady sepnt the weekend in the Lake District with my Sister and her family, it was their first time away from home (or should that be us!) and they thoroughly enjoyed it. I took the opportunity to sort out Little Lady's toy cupboards before spending an evening in newcastle with Mr PoppyTom at the Gateside Hilton Hotel. We had a lovely time and spent some time on the journey home visiting coastal towns and beaches along the way....bliss!
So although i have been in holiday mode i managed a little crafing. I have been busy making some wooden gift tags using papers, fabrics and embellishments.
These are for sale over on my Facebook page .......



As are these tags ideal for Father's Day :)


I have also made a couple of these Family plaques, great gifts for a family wth a new addition!


Master Maker keeps reminding me i need to make him a cushion but been so busy lately my sewing machine has just been collecting dust!
Think we may need to ask the Prime Minister to add a few extra hours to the day as i always seem to run out of time! Does anyone else find 24 hours are not enough to be a Mum, work, eat, sleep and craft? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment